LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp and other social media channels are owned by a third party unaffiliated with BLCC. Those platforms are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies.
- The BLCC is not responsible for and does not endorse or control, the content user transmitted or posted on its social media pages by participants and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the user content.
- By commenting or posting on BLCC accounts, you accept that the BLCC will moderate its social media accounts.
- Comments on our social media platforms should be relevant and respectful to other participants.
- Inappropriate posts including using inappropriate language, insulting messages, and voicing grievances with the workplace or with individual particpants are not allowed.
- The BLCC social media channels are not a political platform. No arguing, no heated opinions, no fearmongering, no hyped-up drama, no fake news. Check your sources before you share.
- Interaction with the participants of the social media channels is allowed, but please avoid too long discussions and redundant messages.
- In the event that there is a breach of any of the rules, the group administrator reserves the right to remove the transgressor from the channel and delete the relevant posts.
- Links to external websites and other third-party social media platforms from an BLCC social media presence are provided as a convenience to Users and the BLCC has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. The BLCC is not responsible for the content or reliability of links, or for any loss or inconvenience arising from their use.
- Social media sites are public spaces on the internet and interactions are publicly viewable and searchable over time.
- The BLCC WhatsApp Group isintended as a convenient way to distribute information to members of the BLCC quickly and efficiently and for members to communicate easily with each other regarding BLCC matters.
- Participation is not obligatory and if you join, you have the option of leaving. We would hope that all participants can see the usefulness of the group and will cooperate accordingly.
- Communication and interaction in this group are in English.
- The WhatsApp Group has been set up by BLCC, who will act as the administrator. They are not “moderators”
- Please note that, by joining our channels, personal data like your (profile) photo, phone number, and location, ... can shared withing the group.
- Always keep to the purpose of the BLCC WhatsApp Group, and don’t share irrelevant messages about other topics.
- The BLCC WhatsApp Group should not be used to express personal opinions or post private messages.
- Any opinions expressed are the opinions of individual members. Group administrators are not responsible for any comments posted by individual members of the group.
- If your message is not relevant to the majority of group members, please message the person directly rather than the entire group.
- Inappropriate posts including using inappropriate language, insulting messages, and voicing grievances with the workplace or with individual members of the group are not allowed.
- The BLCC WhatsApp Group is not a political platform. No arguing, no heated opinions, no fearmongering, no hyped-up drama, no fake news. Check your sources before you share.
- Don’t spam the group. If you would like a channel to share memes, adverts, or deals with then set one up for that exact purpose and invite others to join.
- Post your message in one single chunk of text, don’t post every word or sentence in a new message.
- Do not post on BLCC WhatsApp Group between 21:00 and 07:00 Singapore time unless it is an emergency.
- Interaction with the members of this group is allowed, but please avoid too long discussions and redundant messages. Eg:
- If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer don’t respond with “I don’t know”. Just wait for someone who knows the answer to reply.
- Please don’t send in a hundred “thank you” messages. If you feel gratitude towards someone – tell them in a private message.
- In the event that there is a breach of any of the rules, the group administrator reserves the right to remove the transgressor from the group